Visit Clos LaChance from 1:00-4:00PM and enjoy live music from a variety of local acoustic style artists. See list below for details. Friendly reminder, Clos LaChance is a 21+ only facility.
- May 13: Johnny Neri
- May 20: Duo Jets
- June 3: Paul Kent
- June 10: Mary Ellen
- June 17: Cook’n Fenny Duo
- July 1: Kamryn
- July 8: Marcus Miller
- July 15: Mary Ellen Duo
- July 22: Johnny Neri
- July 29: Carlos Padilla
- August 5: PS Acoustic
- August 12: Marcus Miller
- August 19: Mary Ellen
- August 26: Free Spirit
- Sept. 9: Duo Jets
- Sept 16: Cook’n Fenny Duo
- Sept. 23: Paul Kent
- Sept. 30: Carlos Padilla
- Oct. 7: Free Spirit
- Oct. 14: Jeff and Juli Strametz (Voted “2018 Best Band in Gilroy” by Gilroy Dispatch)
(Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice. For questions, call
Come and enjoy live music and a variety of food trucks this summer during Downtown Live. Event will run 5PM-9PM on Thursdays on 5th Street and Monterey Street. Food trucks arrive at 5PM. Bands start at 7PM.
- 6/21: Arena
- 6/28: Miko’s MonTaj
- 7/12: JJ Hawg
- 7/19: HackJammers
- 7/26: Bleach/Zoe Tree
- 8/2: The Emphatics
- 8/9: Probable Cause
- 8/16: Sweet Daddy & The Bad Cats
“Time for Wine” is a summer concert series that takes place at Clos LaChance. Guests get to enjoy incredible vineyard views and a variety of complimentary live music acts! Friendly reminder, Clos LaChance is a 21+ only facility. Music will play from 7-10pm. Below is the music line-up for the 2018 season!
- June 21: Bent
- June 28: Rock the Heat
- July 5: Lyin I’s
- July 19: Soul Kiss
- July 26: Hackjammers
- August 9: Houserockers
- August 16: David Johnson
- August 23: Tsunami Band
- August 30: Long Train Running
- September: 6 Superbad
(Dates and times are subject to change without prior notice. For questions, call 408.686.1050
Celebrating 40 Years of Family Fun!
Known as the world’s greatest summer food festival, the Gilroy Garlic Festival is held each year on the last full weekend of July. The 40th annual Gilroy Garlic Festival will be held on July 27, 28, and 29, 2018 at Christmas Hill Park in Gilroy, California.
Thousands of visitors come every year to enjoy three full days of great garlicky food, live music, arts and crafts, cooking competitions, and family fun. And of course they consume lots and lots of garlic while they’re here—about 2 tons every year!
The heart of the Festival is Gourmet Alley, where the famous “Pyro Chefs” cook up sizzling scampi and calamari while other hundreds of other volunteers prepare longtime favorites like pepper steak sandwiches, sausage sandwiches, pasta con pesto, stuffed mushrooms, garlic bread, and garlic fries.
Festival visitors enjoy live entertainment on three stages, plus celebrity chef demonstrations and cooking competitions like the Great Garlic Cook-Off. There are also many other food booths, beer and wine tasting, arts & crafts, and a fun children’s area.
Discount tickets are available online and at Raley’s, Nob Hill, and Bel Air Foods stores.
Come enjoy live music, wine, and gourmet dishes from local food trucks. No cover charge. Music begins at 6:30PM – Doors close at 9:00PM.
- June 1: Performer: David Johnson, Food Truck: Fresh Catch
- June 8: Performer: The Just Friends Band, Food Truck: I Love Cheesesteaks
- June 15: Performer: Groupus Cackus, Food Truck:Daily Grind Burgers
- June 22: Performer: Snarky Cats, Food Truck: Road Dogs
- June 29: Performer: Honeywood & Friends, Food Truck: Fresh Catch
- July 6:Performer: Jim Ashley, Food Truck: Daily Grind Burgers
- July 13:Performer: The Just Friends Band, Food Truck: Road Dogs
- July 20:Performer: Angel Zelda, Food Truck: Fresh Catch
- July 27:Performer: Honeywood & Friends, Food Truck: Daily Grind Burgers
- August 3:Performer: David Johnson, Food Truck: I Love Cheesesteaks