Shop all weekend long and save at the Gilroy Premium Outlets! Enjoy extra discounts on top of everyday savings at more than 145 leading brands, including Kate Spade, Ann Taylor, Banana Republic, Brooks Brothers, Coach, Gap, Hugo Boss, J.Crew, Lucky Brand, Nike, Polo Ralph Lauren, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Timberland, Tommy Hilfiger, and more.
Every 1st Saturday of the month at 11:30AM
Enjoy handcrafted, fine wines in beautiful historical settings along the Redwood Retreat Road, and at the Villa Mira Monte of Morgan Hill. We will depart from Ladera Grill Restaurant in Downtown Morgan Hill at 11:30am with the following stops:
- Fernwood Cellars Winery, a six generations family place where “Quality is Timeless” (12:00PM)
- Martin Ranch Winery, a warm welcoming environment where everyone is treated like family (1:30PM)
- Historic Villa Mira Monte – Mann Cellars and Paradise Valley Vineyards, celebrating California’s First Premium Wine Growing Region in the 1884 house built by Hiram Morgan Hill (3:30PM)
- Return to Dowtown by 5:00PM
$129/person includes transportation, wine tasting fees, bottled water and light snacks. Any guest who is a member at any of the above wineries receives a $20 discount. $5/person donated to Morgan Hill Historical Society
Minimum 8 people are required.California Passport provides local transportation and custom travel experiences serving Morgan Hill and surrounding areas from South San Jose to Big Sur. We offer personalized local day trips that include wine tasting tours, farm tours, and outdoor activities in a casual, comfortable atmosphere. An experience with California Passport holds the promise of “discovering more”, by adding to each trip a distinct flavor of the history and agricultural heritage of this beautiful area.
What to bring: Please bring a photo ID. All passengers must be 21+
The Hollister-Gilroy Area’s squad club is putting on it’s third annual Police vs. Fire/EMS charity benefit chili cook off and car show. Bring the whole family for an afternoon of fun!!! All proceeds go to Operation Freedom Paws.
- $12 Chili Tasting Flight (1 taste of each chili entered and 1 People’s Choice voting ticket)
- $1 additional People’s Choice (voting ticket
Enjoy the morning overlooking Solis Vineyard, while taking an outdoor, all levels yoga class. Wine tasting will follow the class, where you will taste a variety of wines at your leisure. Please bring a mat.
Instructor Liz Falvey is a certified Yoga teacher, specializing in Vinyasa Flow Yoga, which connects breath with movement. Liz teaches Yoga, Dance and various Movement classes at Gavilan and Evergreen College.
(Solis Wine club members receive $10.00 off of a bottle of wine)