Hear ye, hear ye! Don’t miss the Northern California Renaissance Faire at Casa de Fruta, heralded as one of the nation’s best renaissance festivals.
On select weekends in September and October, the Faire features live jousting tournaments, swashbuckling swordfighters, magic, storytelling, and non-stop music and dancing. You’ll also find hand-crafted creations by master artisans, lots of great food and drink, and live concerts on Saturday nights.
• September 16 & 17: Opening Weekend
• September 23 & 24: Pirate Invasion
• September 30 & October 1: Heroes & Villains
• October 7 & 8: Oktoberfest
• October 14 & 15: Carnevale & Masquerade
• October 21 & 22: Halloween Fantasy
INSIDER’S TIP: If thou dost not have thy own costume, thou canst rent one at the Faire!
Children 12 and under get in free!
Northern California Renaissance Faire
at Casa de Fruta Orchard Resort
10031 Pacheco Pass Hwy
Hollister, CA 95023